Happy Birthday Dan! Even though you’re away from us at seminary on your birthday week…we’re thinking about you and missing you like crazy! Here are a few questions that I asked Graham….all about you.
Interview between Graham (5) and Momma (Sarah):
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes Daddy happy? Me. When I make something for Daddy, it makes him happy.
3. What makes Daddy sad? Bad guys.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh? He makes me laugh when he tickles me!
5. What do you think Daddy was like when he was little? He loved Transformers, like me.
6. How old is Daddy? 22
7. How tall is Daddy? He’s as big as Max (Jen and Tom’s Akita dog) Actually, Dad’s as big as a car.
8. What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do? Watch Seinfeld. And play with me.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? He watches TV.
10. If Daddy became famous, what will it be for? He would be famous for me, so I could be famous for him.
11. What is Daddy really good at? He’s great at driving Nascars…..actually Daddy is good at driving cars.
12. What is Daddy not really good at? He’s not very good at diving under the sea as a scuba diver.
13. What is Daddy‘s job? His job is to check on things and see how serious they are. Daddy works at the church and at school.
14. What is Daddy’s favorite food? Chicken that’s a little hammy with mustard spread all around it and over it…and a little salad stuff on it…and bread is on it….as a sandwich.
15. What makes you proud of Daddy? I’m proud that he fixes my toys.
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? He would be Handy Manny, he can fix computers.
17. What do you and Daddy do together? We play Legos together….we hit golfballs at the driving range…and we go to see the big kids at the church. That’s all mom. I’m getting really hungry now. Oh, and we ride games at Disney World. I like the future train.
18. How are you and Daddy the same? My hair is the same.
19. How are you and Daddy different? We’re different because we don’t have the same legs. His is fuzzier than mine.
20. How do you know that Daddy loves you? I know it because he loves me SOOOOO much.
Interview between Graham (5) and Momma (Sarah):
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes Daddy happy? Me. When I make something for Daddy, it makes him happy.
3. What makes Daddy sad? Bad guys.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh? He makes me laugh when he tickles me!
5. What do you think Daddy was like when he was little? He loved Transformers, like me.
6. How old is Daddy? 22
7. How tall is Daddy? He’s as big as Max (Jen and Tom’s Akita dog) Actually, Dad’s as big as a car.
8. What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do? Watch Seinfeld. And play with me.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? He watches TV.
10. If Daddy became famous, what will it be for? He would be famous for me, so I could be famous for him.
11. What is Daddy really good at? He’s great at driving Nascars…..actually Daddy is good at driving cars.
12. What is Daddy not really good at? He’s not very good at diving under the sea as a scuba diver.
13. What is Daddy‘s job? His job is to check on things and see how serious they are. Daddy works at the church and at school.
14. What is Daddy’s favorite food? Chicken that’s a little hammy with mustard spread all around it and over it…and a little salad stuff on it…and bread is on it….as a sandwich.
15. What makes you proud of Daddy? I’m proud that he fixes my toys.
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? He would be Handy Manny, he can fix computers.
17. What do you and Daddy do together? We play Legos together….we hit golfballs at the driving range…and we go to see the big kids at the church. That’s all mom. I’m getting really hungry now. Oh, and we ride games at Disney World. I like the future train.
18. How are you and Daddy the same? My hair is the same.
19. How are you and Daddy different? We’re different because we don’t have the same legs. His is fuzzier than mine.
20. How do you know that Daddy loves you? I know it because he loves me SOOOOO much.
1 comment:
i'm thinking this is the cutest thing i've seen/read! i may have to use this for matt one day...loved it and could hear graham through the whole thing!
Post a Comment