Well, since then I found something I like almost as much...B*th & B*dy Works has a line of roll-on aromatherapy that smells wonderful, not-too-strong, and they're portable-I can toss it right in my purse, without worrying about leakage. Best of all, I love that I can roll it on and not feel like I'm going to knock someone else over with the scent...I love the stress-relief aromatherapy. Hannah Reece loves to dab a little on her wrists, and even my perfume-hatin' hubby thinks they smell good. :)
2.05.2010
February Favorites: Rollerball Fragrance
When Dan and I lived in Memphis, Tennessee, there was a great little shop that carried essential oils and such for aromatherapy. They had a create-your-own rollerball fragrance station! You could mix oils together to come up with a personal scent...mine was cucumber and rain.
Well, since then I found something I like almost as much...B*th & B*dy Works has a line of roll-on aromatherapy that smells wonderful, not-too-strong, and they're portable-I can toss it right in my purse, without worrying about leakage. Best of all, I love that I can roll it on and not feel like I'm going to knock someone else over with the scent...I love the stress-relief aromatherapy. Hannah Reece loves to dab a little on her wrists, and even my perfume-hatin' hubby thinks they smell good. :)
My mom, Santa-put a "Sweet-Pea" scented roller in my stocking....so I guess B&BW is extending their roller-fragrance line...oooh, just g**gled it and they're on sale for $2.00 each!!!! Now that's a fragrance I can afford y'all!!! What's your favorite fragrance?
Well, since then I found something I like almost as much...B*th & B*dy Works has a line of roll-on aromatherapy that smells wonderful, not-too-strong, and they're portable-I can toss it right in my purse, without worrying about leakage. Best of all, I love that I can roll it on and not feel like I'm going to knock someone else over with the scent...I love the stress-relief aromatherapy. Hannah Reece loves to dab a little on her wrists, and even my perfume-hatin' hubby thinks they smell good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my skin is so sensitive, but i have to at least spray on little teensy drop of perfume on the back of my neck. i don't feel "complete" unless i do that! even if i'm at home all day and no make-up or anything, i oftentimes still put that dab of perfume on.
my scent is brighton laugh. :0)
Post a Comment