Graham, you are totally fascinated by Grandpa's farm. On a trip up when you were about 2, you got to see the combines working there. Grandma and Grandpa Yaichner always spoke about how smart and obedient you are, they are proud of you.
Hannah Reece, Daddy called this evening to tell me how much your sweetness has perked Grandpa up, even as his health is declining. He called you his little "sweetheart" and smiles at you. You've blessed he and Grandma Yaichner in a very special way this weekend. I believe that they can see in your zest for life a piece of the legacy they'll leave behind as they move onto the mansion God's prepared for them in glory.
Camille, Grandma and Grandpa Yaichner just loved the photos we've sent of you and I know that Daddy's told them about what a sweet, sweet girl you are. We look forward to visiting family in Ohio as a family of five...maybe next summer.
*******************
Graham, we've really had a quiet, laid-back weekend together. I've enjoyed playing our new board game "Armor of God" with you and visiting with you. Tonight I even gave you a good scrubbin' in the tub...I can't even remember the last time I did that! You're such a big boy now, you usually take showers. You've enjoyed playing uninterrupted Mario Brothers on the Wii and building marble tracks...without having to worry about your sister coming by to level it. :) You told me that you like going on a "date" with me this weekend. It's been a sweet time together. You've enjoyed sleeping in Momma and Daddy's bed this weekend...and are excited that Grandma's riding back with Daddy and Hannah Reece. Plus, you get to "camp-out" on the living room sofas with Daddy while she's here and sleeps in your bedroom with Hannah Reece. Can't wait for tomorrow when we're all together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment