Posted for the first time in a loooong time over here. Although we strive to eat for good health, I admit, I'm a sucker for anything with the word "butter" in it...those southern roots run deep y'all! Butter....buttermilk...butterfinger...well you get the picture. ;)
Tonight we had this delicious meal for our weekly breakfast-for-dinner night.
Buttermilk Pancakes-with homemade butter syrup. 'Nuff said.
Reviews:
Dan: "These are the best pancakes I've ever eaten."
Graham: "Oh Mom, can you make these pancakes again and again and again?!"
Hannah Reece: *silent chewing* This is the highest compliment from our picky, squirmy little eater.
So now your wondering (and so am I) Bible???
On Friday, Dan's taking his LAST of 5 ordination exams required by our denomination for ordination. It is the Bible Content Exam. He's been taking exams online from previous years for practice. For fun/torture I decided to accept his invitation to try one of the 100 question exams to see how much I really know about the Bible...aaaaannnd....let's just say, without mentioning any scores....I was humbled. My Old Testament knowledge STINKS! So my goal is to read through the Old Testament (in my New Living Translation Bible which helps my pea brain understand things a little better) by Easter. There, I wrote it out loud. Now y'all can hold me accountable. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment