10.11.2010

Happy Baby and House Projects

When Camille wakes from a nap, I almost always duck into the bathroom to catch a glimpse of her beautiful smile.  I sorta captured it, but with a big giant camera in the hand that usually snugs her in close.  ;)  My heart literally jumps when I see that smile spread!  There might be sugar hidden in those dimples, they are so kissable.  

And on a different note, can you BE-LIEVE this pink guest bathroom??  Please guests, come visit us in spite of our pink bathroom!  Ha!  Hannah Reece felt it was a selling point, especially before Dan peeled off the faded Noah's Ark border.  

House update:
FLOORS!!!  My feet and legs no longer ache when I fall into bed at night.  Husband, with his mad skills and his amazing parents Rog and Nancy have been hard at work around here!  Have I mentioned how I hit the jackpot in the in-law department?

father and son hard at work
PAINT!!  Every area with floors started out with a new coat of paint. I'm amazed at what a few coats of paint can do for a space.  I'll share pics and colors one day soon.


so grateful that Dan's buddy, Tim, came over to help prime the walls
 WHAT'S NEXT?  Bathrooms.  In a big way.  I'm talking leaky potties and broken sinks. 

Renovating is a lot. of. work.   Dan has a clear vision and he is a focused, hard worker.   I am constantly amazed at him!  Poor guy has had to listen to my whinin' on more than one occassion...I am not very patient enough and struggle to see a process like this through.  I get so overwhelmed and have to fight the urge to have it all done and ready for me to fluff our little nest.  Progress is good and I am thankful for this roof over our heads. 

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

precious! love love love ~ kim