Let this be recorded for future generations, so that people not yet born will praise the LORD.
Psalm 102:18
5.28.2011
Baby Steps
Millie's a super cruiser, a lightening fast crawler and climbs like a monkey...and now she can take a few steps, too. On this night, she had an audience to provide plenty of encouragement. :) Time to fall into bed-I'm worn out from chasing this cute little girl all over the house!
5 comments:
jenn wilson
said...
thanks for sending us this link... i am not afraid to say I lost about an hour of my life cruisin' your blog and checkin things out over the past few years! I love your wit wisdom and general chipper mamma-ness in the face of raising three young bundles of love! you are an inspiration and i enjoy reading about your days and ways... blessings to all of the family...
Loved it thanks for sharing such a special moment. Camille had an expression as to "what are they all excited about I knew I could do it all along" you have precious children Sarah & Dan and both of you are precious in His sight! Amen Love Della
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Oh my goodness - your little one is ADORABLE! So happy to know someone else is exhausted from this stage too!
Oh man... it's been a while since I"ve been on the computer. Man, you are getting good girl! I love your photography... what a sweet and precious family you have. They are all so beautiful... ! ~ kim
5 comments:
thanks for sending us this link... i am not afraid to say I lost about an hour of my life cruisin' your blog and checkin things out over the past few years! I love your wit wisdom and general chipper mamma-ness in the face of raising three young bundles of love! you are an inspiration and i enjoy reading about your days and ways... blessings to all of the family...
Loved it thanks for sharing such a special moment. Camille had an expression as to "what are they all excited about I knew I could do it all along" you have precious children Sarah & Dan and both of you are precious in His sight! Amen
Love
Della
Hi Sarah!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Oh my goodness - your little one is ADORABLE! So happy to know someone else is exhausted from this stage too!
So nice to "meet" you. :)
Thanks for sharing Camille's first steps with me! Looked like Grandma was maybe tempting her with a toy? Miss you ALL!
Oh man... it's been a while since I"ve been on the computer. Man, you are getting good girl! I love your photography... what a sweet and precious family you have. They are all so beautiful... ! ~ kim
Post a Comment