Spotted this at Costco today. And thought it would go well with the salmon I had thawing in the fridge for dinner tonight. There are six-2 serving pouches inside, I nuked 2 of them at three minutes each and it easily fed the 5 of us.
Now onto the salmon. Rev. Hubs can cook up a mean Salmon fillet. This is scientific, so y'all get a pen. ;)
1) He put the fillet in a big ziplock bag, put in some soy sauce, and a splash of orange juice.
2) Marinated for about 30 minutes.
3) Then he removed the fillet and put it in glass baking dish, mixed the marinade with about 1/4 c. of brown sugar and spread it over the top of the fish.
4)Bake at 350 for anywhere from 20-30 minutes (depends on the thickness of fish.)
I wish I had taken a pic of the finished product. It was so good! For the littlest, I used the kitchen shears and just went to town chopping the noodles, veggies and salmon up in her bowl. This will definitely be a do over.
No comments:
Post a Comment