9.20.2012

I want to remember...

...late night conversations with Graham.  He loves his "Action Bible" and while it's not a comprehensive Bible, I am amazed at the details of people, places, and stories that he can recount.  I would guess that he spends between 2 and 6 hours a day buried in that Action Bible.

...the way Camille prefers to be nekkid.   :)  Eats nekkid, plays nekkid, sleeps nekkid.   She says she's "hot".  And also, she asks to take a bath at least three times a day.

...Hannah Reece copying her new friend Ginger's (mom's cell phone) number on an index card at Chick Fil A today.  It is so cool to see her friendship with Ginger blossoming-her first friend beyond cousins!

...the way Graham talks to and kisses/hugs my belly multiple times a day.  His favorite thing to whisper (besides "I love you, baby!") is "Hi baby!  Puuuuleeeeze grow a penis!"

...the way Camille looks so small in her big girl  bed.  She has been sleeping with Dan and I for about the last 6 months. Even though we know better!  :)  Sleep is valuable and I think we just did what we needed to to ensure that everyone slept all.night.long.  Anyway, Camille usually cries out once or twice, I go in and rub her back, cover her up and she rolls over and falls asleep again.  It's so sweet to see the girls together in their big-girl room, thumbs in their mouths and looking peaceful.

...that Hannah Reece has been craving time with me lately.  She prefers to stay behind when Daddy takes the other two on errands (she used to love errands with Daddy!)  and we read books, watch a show or make crafts together.  Her latest creation was her first scrapbook!  She did an awesome job!

So thankful.

No comments: