This one just makes my heart melt. She sang a song she wrote for me called "O Mom, You are love".
Reecie, you are such a precious girl. You have SO much creative energy, it overwhelms me because it's hard to keep up with all that you are able to multi-task and think about at once! It's is amazing! I tell folks that I have the worst memory, and God blessed me with yours. You are able to remember the tiniest details. I am so sorry that I can be impatient with you darlin'. I loved our snuggle conversation at bedtime when you asked me why I am more patient with Graham than you. It is definitely easier to relate and understand a child who is wired a little more "like" me. I am so black and white and "by the book" sometimes. I know it is hard for you when I get side-tracked and forget something that you need from me. I used to think I had it together until I had you , girl. YOU have it together. :) I love you so, so much. I apologized and we both agreed that we need to work on being more gentle and patient with each other. We prayed about this together. Your personality challenges and inspires me on every level. I love your creativity. I love your willingness to serve others...with beautiful smile on your face! I love the way you surprise me with a kind word or back rub when you can see that I'm struggling. I love the way you lead your sister and (try) to even lead your big brother. Daddy and I can see that God has gifted you with the spiritual gifts of service and administration. What a beautiful combination. I pray that we will help you to develop these gifts to the glory of God. You are a wonderfully made, Hannah Reece!
All my love,
Momma
This one at the top says "I love Jesus" over the fireplace. And the picture frame was my Christmas gift from Hannah Reece. She made it at Community Bible study, found this picture to put in it and wrapped it up so pretty when we got home. SO sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment