Dan was out of town for a few days at the Fellowship of Presbyterians conference in Orlando. Hannah Reece (as usual) needed to sleep with daddy's robe each night so that she could "smell" him. Both girls slept with me in our bed. Graham and Charly crashed together on the sofa in the living room. The hardest time is from 4-bedtime because those are the hours that we're used to daddy livening things up around here! I'm tired, the kids are getting tired and we're just all missing him something awful at night. Usually I stay up super late when he's gone, but I was so beat that I crashed with the kids! :)
When Dan got home, it was close to nap time for Camille. She said, "I wanna snuggle wiff daddy." The two of them piled up in our bed together and took a FOUR hour nap! All snuggled up together. Girl LOVES her daddy.
I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Camille is wearing her favorite princess nightgown. Camille says those princesses on her gown get "scared of monsters" at night and so they tell her to get in momma and daddy's bed to feel better. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment