"buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life." Romans 6:4
He paid the highest price to cleanse my sin-filthy heart and redeem my life from sin and it's consequence...eternal death. He made me his own! It boggles my mind to know that the greatest joys in this earthly life pale in comparison to even ONE day with God in eternity.
"A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked. " Psalm 84:10
God alone loves us completely, the way we were created, by HIM, to be loved! And today I'm especially grateful for two precious people who demonstrate God's love to me and so many. I love you, Dan! I love you, Aunt Sue! Happy Birthday! xoxo
A few more from Dan's birthday:
| The kids wrapped Dan's gift all by themselves and couldn't WAIT to have him open it! |
| The anticipation! :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment