| On the Saturday before Easter, the girls got their baths and hair blow dried topped off by manicures and pedicures. Here they are selecting their favorite colors. :) |
On the evening of Easter Sunday (after the sacred napping hours :) we headed over to Nana and Papa's for some fun and dinner. Millie got a little "head start" on the hunting this year.
Nana filled the eggs with puzzle pieces and the kids went to town putting the puzzle together when we came back inside. I think it was a picture of Jesus calming the sea.
Big momma and skinny minnie daddy! Dan has lost over 50 pounds since last August. I am so proud of him! He is shrinking and I am growing. :)
Grandma and Grandpa decided to have an Easter celebration the following weekend (and I forgot to pack my camera). They asked us all to put on our Easter Sunday best and played the video from their Holy Land trip from two years ago. The kids had a mini-egg hunt inside since it was nighttime and we had snacks together.
No comments:
Post a Comment