11.06.2009

19 weeks

Here we are at 19 weeks...almost halfway there! This pregnancy is FLYING by...and I'm thankful to say that I'm feeling really good...this is the stage where it's fun being pregnant. Baby's moving around a lot, but still small enough that I can be active and comfortable, most of the time. :)
Hannah Reece is happy about her baby sister and wanted to pose with her. ;) She give her lots of kisses and talks baby talk through my belly. It's so special to share this pregnancy with my daughter, I'm often surprised at how in tune she is with this process.And a few more pics with my sweet girl...not very often that I'm the one in front of the camera! Even though it was a bad hair day, I'm glad that Dan captured one of our favorite activities...rocking out together to some good music. This little chickadee is so much fun. :)

She recently chose a book about ballet at the library and I taught her the ballet "positions"...can't believe I still remember those! :) I'm thinking that dance lessons might not be too far away!

Here are a few of Hannah Reece's favorites on our playlist:


  • Black Eyed Peas (I Got a Feeling)
  • Chris Tomlin (Holy is the Lord)
  • Jack Johnson (Upside Down)
  • Lady Antebellum (I Run to You)
  • Natasha Bedingfield (Pocketful of Sunshine)
  • ANYTHING by Taylor Swift
  • High School Musical Soundtrack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my girls! Love you, Nana

R said...

you look great!!! you need to be in more pictures. i have the same situation, though. oh--and can i just tell you how clean your house looks?!

Kimmy said...

so cute... love these... ~ kim