1.06.2011

Hello 2011!

I'm glad it's a new year, and am in disbelief at how quickly 2010 went by!  For our family 2010 included: a new baby, a huge move, buying and beginning renovations on our home, and the completion of graduate school.  The Lord sustained us through it all, and we are very grateful that HE is faithful.  

December flew by without a single bloggy nod to the Christmas season!  It was an unusually simple Christmas for our family, in terms of the "trappings" of the holiday season.  With Dan finishing up seminary and about two months of various  illness running through the family, it felt right (and necessary) to keep it simple.  I'll do a little Christmas re-cap soon.   In the meantime a few fun pics of the kiddos!

We have the cutest little orange tree out back; so little in fact, this is it's first and only fruit of the season!  Hannah Reece was thrilled to be the "picker".     
Miss Millie is almost 10 months old now and I can't get enough of her brunette baby hair swirls!  She's a girl on the go, it took quite a few snaps to get this picture.  :)    
It was wonderful having big brother home for 2 weeks over Christmas break.  We ALL missed him terribly when he went back to school on Monday!  I think he especially enjoyed hanging out in his jammies past the early morning hours.  And you know what?  So did I!  :)
 Happy New Year!

No comments: