6.27.2012

Currently

  1. LISTENING to the sound of Dan watching Arrested Development on his kindle in our bedroom.  
  2. EATING nothing.  I'd love to have a bowl of cereal but I'm trying not to eat after 7:00 pm.
  3. DRINKING nothing
  4. WEARING the same outfit I posted about in my last "currently"-ha ha!
  5. FEELING like I want to go to bed.... but I need to load the dishwasher, fold two loads of laundry, and sort some paperwork.
  6. PLANNING to go to bed.  That stuff will still be there tomorrow.  :)  Gosh, I've changed in the last 10 years!
  7. WANTING a fancy new blender.  The carafe on my Costco $25 blender shattered.   We're jonesin' for some smoothies around here! 
  8. NEEDING a change of scenery. 
  9. THINKING maybe we'll make a road trip in the next couple of days?
  10. ENJOYING evening prayer time with Dan.  We committed to this together 2 weeks ago and it's my favorite time of the day.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What is your email address and I'll email you some pictures of the board and batten. If you look at the post of the b and b in Reagan's room (I linked to it from my current post) I think I posted a pic of how it looks on the baseboard. I'll email you a pic of how it looks under the window sill too.

Shannon said...

Well I just checked and the pics in the post on Reagan's b and b are messed up. Email me your email address and I'll send you pics. Row35401 at yahoo dot com