6.25.2012

happy camper in a tropical storm


Reecie is all broken up about Graham going to camp.  ;)   She had her "take Graham to camp" clothes all laid out the night before.  

 Graham's heartbroken and overwhelmed with how much he's going to miss us...


...can't you tell??  It was so funny to hear momma's whispering last minute warnings and encouragement to their sons; all the while sons were grinning, putting up bunny ears, and I'm pretty sure I even heard a fart noise and giggles before we left.  *sigh*   As we walked out Dan said, "this is just what these boys need, a chance to be boys, away from their hovering moms!" :) ha ha.  He's right! 

Graham with his camp counselor, Josh.  There were four boys in a room with one college-aged counselor.  

Me consoling Graham- he's so sad we're leaving him at camp, ha!

Jill and Johnathon

A road trip is just not complete without a pit-stop at Cracker Barrel....breakfast for dinner with our beautiful girl.


Millie had a big time splitting her afternoon with Nana and Grandma + Grandpa.

When I woke up this morning, I learned that a tornado actually touched down about 30 miles from camp.  So grateful for God's protection!   It was super rainy and windy today.  We spent the morning at the YMCA and then played with our friends Sarah, Jadon and Asher this afternoon.  Despite the rain, it was such a fun day!


Hannah Reece loves to bake as much as I do....chocolate chip cookies.  She's been  wondering what Graham has been doing all day long.  :) 

The wonderful folks at camp scanned and emailed this word from our boy this morning.  We can't wait to see him tomorrow!  

No comments: