12.06.2012

Home Brothers

Johnathon and Graham go WAY back.  I first met their family when I was pregnant with Graham and Johnathon was a new baby!

Johnathon, Oliver, Graham + Aiden at Trunk or Treat

Johnathon celebrated his 10th birthday last week and Graham will be 9 next month.  Though completely different in personality, these boys are so awesome together.  Jill and I laugh that it's like watching two little old men interact, and it's been this way since they were little!  They almost anticipate each other's next idea or thought because they know each other so well.  Now they call each other "home brother" and love talking about how they will design their bachelor mansion with a bowling alley, giant pools, movie theaters.  Their plan is to play all day long in their bachelor pad leaving no time for anything else.  Like a job. :)  So funny.  Today, I snapped a pic of Graham's birthday sentiments for his home brother:



No comments: