Results of bloodwork came back, no anemia....guess what I'm PREGNANT!! Just kidding. :) Dr.'s orders...add a few extra meals, get a few more calories and add some protein. Ummm....okay!
Only in the 3rd pregnancy y'all, because trust me-I did NOT miss a meal while I was prego with Graham and Hannah Reece. You moms know how it goes...busy. busy. busy. I feel like I'm in the kitchen all day, so that means I've eaten, right? Not so much. A little nibble here and there does not constitute a "meal" at this stage of the game. Spent yesterday doing a little meal planning, making sure to add some large healthy snack option to our meals. Here's to eating for two! :)
2 comments:
take care of your self girl! (o:
About your photo shop question... I just googled photo shop tutorials and walked myself through the simple ones and then learned a few more difficult ones. I can try to find the ones I looked at... hope this helps sweet friend! ~ kim
Happy to hear the blood work came back good. Love Nana
Post a Comment