Here are a few samples of our POTD's (Photo of the Day) that are makin' me smile:
I {heart} packages! Hannah Reece and I sorting through a box of baby and maternity provisions that my friend Caryn sent for Camille and I, so much fun!
Sweet boy walking Charly...or maybe Charly's walking him?? ;)
Kiddos happily transforming our bedroom window into an beautiful art gallery ;)
Hannah Reece left this sticker on the monitor, it makes me laugh every time I see it! You always know where Reecie's been because there's a sticker trail :)
This is how she left her art table one night before bed, it's set up just like mine. :) Nothing like a blazing fire on a cold winter night!
Graham's just beggin' Daddy for his after-school butt-whoopin' "c'mon... let's fight, Daddy!"
Graham didn't have school on Monday. He sat at the dining room table drawing action scenes (mostly Star Wars themed) for almost an HOUR! I love watching him think, and write, and draw.
Big sister posing with baby sister...
3 comments:
cannot tell you how much i love the picture of hr's desk!! makes aunt rhonda so proud... :0)
and i need to know about what graham's coloring with on the patio door? i think we need these!
R- :) Trust me sister, that is not the typical state of the Art Desk. And don't even get me started on the playroom...I think it's time for a toy purge!
Aren't those neat? One of Graham's buddies gave them to the kids for Christmas, they're called Crayola window crayons.
Love these photos... I'm so glad you're doing Project life... !!!! Love looking into your world like that... so sweet... ~ kim
Post a Comment