It's c-c-cold in these parts! On a grocery run to T*rget this morning, Hannah Reece chose this extra warm hat and gloves...since she lost hers in the toilet at S*a World. :) 
Spent the afternoon cookin' in the kitchen with my yummy husband, er-I mean cookin' yummy food in the kitchen with my sweet husband! He can tame my "Martha-ness" when I start to get frazzled at the last minute before company comes. I am so thankful for him. In fact, my busy-body self was so tamed, that I actually left all of the dirty dishes out for later (the next morning!) so that I could sit and enjoy the wonderful company!
And though I do wish I had pictures of the spread, even better-I have a sweet pic of our beautiful friend and her new baby girl, who I couldn't resist photographing with her little yawns and smiles. Dan met her husband several years ago at seminary, and she and I connected through MOPS at the church we attend...and connected the dots that our husbands were already friends! We are grateful for provisions of friendship during this season of change and transition. 

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time." Proverbs 17:17
No comments:
Post a Comment