12.18.2009

December Daily: Day 16



Woke up at the crack of dawn this morning to pile our sweet girl and our stuff into the car to head for Greenville, SC for a flight to Florida. When we walked off of the plane onto the jet-way (this little airport reminds me of that old show "Wings" where 2 people check you in, load your bags, and everything else!) the warm sun KISSED my face, and I wanted to kiss it back! ;) It was about a 35 degree temperature difference and it was GOOD, y'all. Even Hannah Reece was so happy that she could strip her outerwear and put on her sandals! I'm a happy prego today, all decked out in my shorts and flip-flops.

And as you can see above, Nana surprised Hannah Reece with a box-full of new dress-ups for she and her cousin Kailey to enjoy. She was thrilled with this bride number! Isn't she a sight? My momma's house is bliss-the decorations, the smells... I'm home.

1 comment:

R said...

awwww! i wanna be there too! :0)